Life is war. My battle is not fought on the front lines in the Middle East, but at my home, at my job, and in my community. The Adversary and his demons are working tirelessly to destroy us and the plan God has for our lives. These are just my notes...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Nothing big happened today that I can think of, well actually, when I went to my car I saw that it was covered in bird poo. I don't think this was an attack from the Adversary b/c I really don't care about how my car looks, but it did look DISGUSTING! LOL I guess I finally need to wash it. As I rode to work this morning, I was making all kinds of ignorant noises and "music" with my mouth for no reason. Then I just shut myself up and looked up at the sky as I drove(yes I kept my eye on the road). It was beautiful how all the clouds were formed. The light was peering through the small cracks in the clouds and if you looked hard enough(and I did, thank God there were not many people on the highway) one could still see the moon. It made me appreciate how wonderful this world is and how small I am in relation. However, despite my smallness, I can make a huge impact for mankind. Mother Theresa and Ghandi were both unimposing figures, but the way they lived their lives made them like Giants or better yet Angels. God bless them. UP THE SAINTS! DOWN the demons!!

**EDIT** Just when you think you are safe, he attacks. I have tried to post this blog a couple of times now and it is not working. Remember, the thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Man the Adversary is a trip!

No comments: